Save the Date: Bravehearts 5th Annual Dylan Connelly Memorial Ride and Family Day
Saturday, July 15th, 2017
8:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Fruitlands Museum, Harvard, MA
Come and join the Bravehearts on a bike ride and family day in scenic Harvard, MA while supporting a great cause. This event provides enjoyment for riders of all ages and abilities with your choice of a 50-mile, 25-mile, and 2-mile children’s route. Proceeds to benefit the National Brain Tumor Society and Camp Sunshine.
- 50 Mile Ride: Currently $30, increase June 1st to $40, Increase July 3rd to $50
- 25 Mile Ride: Currently $30, increase June 1st to $40, Increase July 3rd to $50
- 2 Mile Kids Ride: Free
- Register here!
- Custom Braveheart wicking shirt
- Goody bag
- Prizes for top fundraising teams and individuals
- Free 2017 Jersey for riders who raise more than $500
- Please be advised that participants who register after Friday, June 9 are not guaranteed a shirt.
Join us after the ride for music, family friendly lawn games and more. Lunch will be available to purchase.
2017 Bravehearts Schedule of Events
8:00 AM Registration Begins, Rolling Start of Ride
9:00 AM Welcome & Announcements for Riders
10:00 AM Kid’s Ride Start
10:30 AM Music with Aidan O’Brien
11:00 AM Lunch Begins (11- 2PM)
11:15 AM Music with Wendy Darling & the Lost Boy
12:00 Noon Announcements; Message from the Bravehearts
12:30 PM Music with Will Dailey
1:15 PM Music with Jim Connelly & Tunderdog
3:00 PM The End